Here are some helpful links:
- American Physical Therapy Association They represent more than 80,000 member physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs), and students of physical therapy. APTA seeks to improve the health and quality of life of individuals in society by advancing physical therapist practice, education, and research, and by increasing the awareness and understanding of physical therapy's role in the nation's health care system.
- Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics
- Medline Plus
- Neuropathy Association This is the leading national non-profit organization serving the peripheral neuropathy community. They provide support and education, advocate for patients’ interests, and promote research into the causes of and cures for neuropathy.
- McKenzie Institute for the USA Researches the causes of spinal and extremity disorders of the human musculoskeletal system and their subsequent diagnosis and treatment generally and in particular applying the philosophies and treatment as devised by Robin McKenzie.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Worksite International For ergonomics consulting, analysis, training onsite to assist with work injury prevention and management, ergonomics process development, process management and disability issues impacted by the ADA.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.